TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES
Delivery and Handling
We can only deliver bikes to UK addresses. Orders received by 2pm Mon-Fri will normally be delivered the next working day, but please allow up to 3 working days. Please note that quoted delivery times are those set by the courier. Over 95% of next day deliveries do arrive the next working day but we are unable to guarantee this due to dependency on the courier companies and weather etc. We shall not be liable for any consequential losses caused by delivery delays. The standard UK delivery charge for bicycles is £15, but please check for smaller items.
Your security & credit card security
We value your security and have done our utmost to ensure none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Our secure checkout facility uses PAYPAL and GOOGLE CHECKOUT
All prices quoted on our website include VAT at the UK rate of 20.0%.
Returns (online only)
Cycle King Cycle Shop conforms to the Distance Selling Regulations, which are designed to protect you when buying items by Mail Order.In the unlikely event you need to return anything to us, please contact us in any of the following ways; By email to; email@example.com. By post to the address at the bottom of this page.Or in writing and sent by fax to; 01268 762613.Please put as much detail as possible in the e-mail in case it is possible to resolve the problem without returning the bike, and still to your satisfaction. If it is necessary to return the bike we will e-mail you a returns number. We ask that you include a copy of this e-mail with the returned bike. Please do not return any item without first contacting us.
Unwanted goods (online only)
We will refund all unwanted and incorrectly ordered items, excluding the original postage, if you notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods, and provided that they are returned to us in a perfect saleable condition. The return postage costs in these instances, are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the item was sold as FREE DELIVERY, this means that the postage cost was included, and should it be returned that cost will be deducted. Should you wish us to arrange for our courier to collect the goods, our standard charge for this is £20. A full refund will be given to all faulty goods returned to us, provided that you notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods, and provided that the goods have not been abused.
After the initial 7 days, if any goods are returned which you feel are faulty and not repairable, and covered by the manufacturer's warranty, these must be returned to us for inspection, together with your purchase receipt. If it is found to be a genuine fault of manufacture (not accidental damage, misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, something that can be adjusted, or a part that can be changed), we will usually either repair or replace it free of charge. In some cases we may offer a full refund. Your standard postage costs will usually be reimbursed, but we will not reimburse any additional postage costs you paid for services such as priority delivery.
If any parts on the bike are faulty, or develop a fault during the guarantee period, we will send out replacements free of charge, so long as they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Any labour/fitting charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If any goods are returned claiming to be faulty which we regard as not being covered by the manufacturer's warranty, we will contact you to inform you of this. In this event, you will be liable for all postage costs. We will despatch all warranty claims within 2 working days by first class recorded delivery or courier and this will need to be signed for.
When your goods are delivered
When you receive your bike or bikes, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should refuse delivery. In this event, do not sign for the goods and please contact us immediately (3 working days maximum) so that we can resolve the situation with our courier. Another bike will be sent out to you as soon as possible. If you sign for the goods and subsequently find that the goods are damaged it makes it harder for us to deal with your complaint. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the bike or bikes and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept a bike if it is not in its original packaging. Replacement goods will only be sent where the fault is deemed to have occurred within a reasonable time period.
- All postage costs relating to the returning of goods will be the responsibility of the buyer (except when the goods are either faulty or incorrect and notification is given to return the goods within 7 days of receiving them). We only offer a collection service for warranty claims within 28 days of the delivery date. Bikes will only be collected if they are enclosed in their original box.
- If a part is missing, damaged or broken, there is usually no need to return the whole bike . Contact us and we will send any item(s) to you free of charge the next working day (whenever possible).
ASSEMBLY OF YOUR CYCLE
- All cycles are supplied in the manufacturer’s original carton, and will require assembly. This assembly, whilst minimal, should be done by a trained cycle mechanic, and is likely to incur cost to the purchaser. If you have any queries regarding assembly, please see our Help link.
- Warranty. All products are guaranteed for 12 months, but many cycle frames have a lifetime guarantee. Details of the warranty will be included in packaging with your delivery. For cycles, you can however download a manual with full details here
- In any instance, your statutory rights will be unaffected.